Commercial Equipment Replacement
What we are known for helping clients with:
Make-Up Air Systems
Controls and Automation
Mini Split Systems
Buying new HVAC equipment isn’t like buying a new refrigerator that you bring into your space and simply plug into the wall. The equipment is only one component of a larger system that’s been designed, fabricated, and installed into your space.
Ductwork, registers, grilles, dampers, accessories, building conditions, occupants, fresh air requirements, ventilation requirements, and other components are all important parts of the HVAC system, and should be evaluated together. We offer a comprehensive analysis of your entire system.
Shouldn’t I just replace my equipment?
Millions of frustrated business owners invest thousands of dollars each year in brand-new equipment, only to discover they still have high utility bills, comfort issues, poor indoor air quality, and even safety concerns with their heating equipment. No contractor can assure you comfort and efficiency by simply replacing your equipment. In order to provide an optimally working system, we will measure, test, adjust, and balance your system. Our technicians are professional, informative, and helpful. These steps and traits set us apart from the rest of the industry.
How will Corcoran design my system?
Based on our consultation, your system will be designed to address your needs. We will take the necessary measurements – room sizes, building construction, duct sizes and layouts, insulation factors, static pressures, and temperature readings. We will create a digital model of your building to ensure the exact size of equipment needed to condition the space based on your desired comfort level. This model also helps us understand any areas where your system is deficient. We will be able to see airflow and other system factors, which will help us choose the right equipment. We will then provide you with the correct customized solution.
What can you expect from a system designed by Corcoran?
- Based on our consultation meeting your system will be designed to address your main complaints and concerns.
- Once we have a chance to meet we will take all the appropriate measurements – room sizes, building construction, duct sizes and layouts, insulation factors, static pressures and temperature readings where applicable.
- Using that information we create a computerized model of your building to ensure the exact size of equipment needed to condition the space based on your desired temperature.
- This model also helped us to understand which areas of the space may not be performing as desired and how we can improve those areas.
- It will also give us the exact amount of air needed for not only conditioning, but also if we need to introduce fresh air.
- In certain cases it also showed us proper water flow and tube layout for radiant heating projects.
Once we have taken the appropriate course of action and followed this process we then provide you with a proposal for your customized solution. The one designed to meet your needs, reducing problems and headaches. If you are looking to fully understand a complete HVAC design solution for your space than this process is for you. If you are looking for the cheapest bid or just to get new HVAC equipment slapped in, than this is defiantly NOT for you.
Ready to join the growing list of happy clients? Simply follow the steps on the right, and we’ll work with you to create a custom air solution.
Which is then discounted from the total solutions should you choose to make the corrections.
|Non-Maintenance Agreement Clients:||$ 497.00|
|Maintenance Agreement Clients:||$ 397.00|
Start The Process Here:
Step 1: Design Standards
We start by determining what kind of system you need. We compare that to see what the architect or engineer has specified for the project.
Step 2: Gather & Send Drawings
For us to properly design and install the perfect HVAC system it all starts with the drawing and the information in it. This is the foundation for our design. If the architect has rendered a drawing for the space and system we need a copy of that drawing.
We accept PDFs, but prefer Blue Prints and AutoCAD files. These files are integrated into our computerized modeling software, and allow us to create our systems and solutions. It also ensures we meet all necessary ventilation requirements.
Step 3: The Comfort Questionnaire
Use this questionnaire to ensure we are both on the same page when it comes to designing the right solution for your project. All projects are unique, and this questionnaire helps answer our design questions. It also ensures we are designing based on your project and desired outcomes.
We design the solution together. Your input ensures the long term enjoyment of the final product. Also, ensures there are not costly overages and extras, or unnecessary headaches or code hold ups.
Step 4: Schedule a site visit
After completing the above, call Brenda and schedule a site visit (847) 397-5888.
Pre-Meeting or Design Checklist:
- Please provide the appropriate blueprint pages.
- Please complete and submit the audit.
- Let us know of any special notes for our meeting; ie ladder or other needs.
- Have copies of competing bids, prices are not required.
- However, we do request the right to know what the final project went for if we are not chosen.