NOW HIRING: Join The Area HVAC Experts
Currently looking for:
- New to the Field - Those looking to start a successful HVAC technically backed career
- Service Technician
Successful local HVAC company is seeking the area’s best and most personable HVAC residential and commercial service technicians. We will train you on the latest technology, performance, and safety standards in accordance with the top 1% of HVAC technicians. You will learn how to use performance enhancing techniques and latest carbon monoxide testing and optimization standards.
Whether you are brand new to the field or a seasoned veteran, we have calls and are willing to train on the job if need be. Plenty of calls to field and great benefits to you.
Employees of our firm are entitled to the following benefits:
- Stocked Service Vans
- Health Care benefits for individual and family needs
- Cell Phones
- Tablets (Technicians)
- Full time work availible
- 401k plans and Profit Sharing Benefits
Technicians looking to apply should consider the following:
- If you have a technical background or are new to the field we are willing to train and enroll in continuing education.
- On Call duties every 3-4 weeks.
- Be able to maneuver tools, ladders, and other job site challenges.
- Be willing to work in the suburbs as well as the city.
- Be ready for 40 hours a week or more of work.
- Opportunity to learn combustion analysis and airflow testing.
- High School Diploma or GED, Technical Education is preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Team player willing to learn and grow with the company
- Capable of setting up a 32’ extension ladder
- Universal EPA Certification
Please send your resume and cover letters to:
Quick Apply Below: